From tech & wardrobe to hair
This season marks a time to refresh, clean out, and reflect. Time to clean things up, clear things out, and look forward for a renewed you for spring. Here’s how…
1. Do a tech detox – When you hear the phrase “tech detox” you probably think take some time off your phone to unplug. And while that’s all well and good to do often, I’m referring to actually cleaning up the contents on your phone so that it’s less cluttered and less distracting.
2. File away your email inbox – Take an afternoon to create a filing system for your email inbox.
3. Tackle your wardrobe – Now that we’ve gotten two tech tips out of the way, it’s time to dive into spring-cleaning physical items and areas of your house. Many of us clean out our closets regularly, and spring is an especially great time to go through the items you didn’t reach for all winter long and make room for new spring and summer purchases.
4. Spring clean your beauty routine – Take some time this season to wash your makeup brushes and replace old ones that have seen better days. Similarly, throw out and replace old makeup palettes, mascaras, lipsticks and everything in between.
5. Spring clean your hair – There’s no better way to start fresh than with the beautiful, clean lines of a good haircut or trim. You’ll get the swing, the bounce, the crisp edge, and that I-just-left-the-salon spring in your step.