our Twisted COVID-19 strategy
If you are not well and you cannot attend your appointment, please let us know and we will move or cancel your appointment.
We just ask that you let us know of any changes as soon as you can so we can contact any guests we have on our waitlist.
Our commitment to you
Twisted Commitment to your safety
- We have hand sanitisers and ask that you use them or wash your hands upon arrival.
- We will continue to sanitize every station between each client visit.
- Re-trained and re-educated our team on our hygiene policy.
- New signage about regular and thorough handwashing.
- New signage about coughing and sneezing etiquette, which should be done into one’s elbows and not hands.
- Magazines and menus have been removed. We have hi-speed wifi.
- Our hair shampoo basins are disinfected regularly.
- All door handles, light switches, sinks, taps, all kitchen equipment and bathroom are disinfected regularly.
- We are continuing to use disposable, eco towels.
- Now beverages are served in disposable, recyclable cups.
- Our team is not allowed to attend work if they get the symptoms of the virus and they need to attend a doctor’s appointment to get cleared for work.
- Any clients with the virus symptoms will be turned away.
- Team members have cancelled all overseas travel. Anyone traveling overseas will be required to have 14 days of self-isolation before returning to work. We are monitoring this very closely.
- Our team understand the risks and are taking many extra precautions outside of work including the limiting of socializing.
This is an uncertain time for small business and our community. If you are in the more fortunate position to work from home or have not had your work interrupted during this pandemic, please consider the small business that will be significantly affected.
Reach out to your favourite coffee shop, restaurant, salon or service industry and buy a voucher to use later. You can make a difference. As a community, I believe we will get through this.